QBO + Apps = Time Saved
Why use a QuickBooks Online Accounting Solution?
QuickBooks Online offers all of the essential tools your business needs to succeed and grow, such as custom invoicing, expense tracking, payroll processing, and more, all easily managed from a single, easy-to-use dashboard.
- Easily and securely access real-time information about your financial picture anytime from your computer, laptop, or mobile device
- Integrate your accounting with your bank and credit card accounts for automated statement updates that allow for real-time cash flow control
- Seamlessly collaborate with your accountant online, and control system access for staff, partners, and other stakeholders with robust roles and permissions
- Customize your dashboards and reports to quickly see how your business is performing, and make critical decisions based on real-time data
- Software updates, system monitoring, and server maintenance are all fully automated
- Track employee time and billable hours and add them automatically to invoices
We worked with the team Think Accounting and had a great experience. They are knowledgeable, kind, and are quick to answer any questions that we have about our business. Thank you so much for your hard work Sophia and Robbie!
Think accounting takes care of all my accounting needs. I find them to be fast and fair priced while still able to give personal service and advice that ultimately saves me money. I would highly recommend their services.
Mr. Rehan and the Team at Think Accounting are highly professional, knowledgeable and skilled. They are also exceptionally kind and compassionate and take a genuine interest in providing the best advice and tax filing services to every client. I highly recommend them from personal experience and only found them through high praise from other family members who have used their excellent service. Truly well deserved 5 stars!
We schedule a meeting or phone call to learn all about your business, ask pertinent questions, and listen to your needs.
Create a Customized Plan
After making a thorough assessment of your unique needs, we’ll begin developing a customized action plan with pricing clearly outlined.
We set up the systems and workflows, connect your solution to your accounting apps and connect you with a Think Accounting team member.
With deadlines and deliverables clearly identified on our end so your business is always compliant with CRA. You’ll also receive ongoing proactive strategies from our experts.
Certified QuickBooks Online accounting professionals in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and across Canada
Ready to experience how an innovative QuickBooks Online cloud-based accounting solution can help build your business? Contact the tech-savvy team at Think Accounting today for a no-obligation discussion today!
Do you provide customized accounting Services or Solutions based on the nature of business?
Absolutely. Each industry is unique and within each industry, each business is unique. For e.g. E-Commerce Accounting is very different from Creative Agency Accounting. We have separate processes in-house for different industries that we follow to deliver our services. We build our scope of work and deliver on that scope customized to your business, instead of using a cookie-cutter approach.
Do you provide Bookkeeping-only services (that is, if I already have a year-end accountant)?
In rare circumstances, yes. However, majority of the time, we provide a full-service package service that includes Bookkeeping, Financial Statements, Tax Returns, and, if applicable, Payroll.
Do you provide Year-End-only services (that is, if I already have a Bookkeeper)?
Yes, we do. We prefer that you have a professional bookkeeper taking care of your books and bank accounts are reconciled. If you as a business owner do your own bookkeeping, we will first need to review your bookkeeping before giving a fee quote for year-end scope of work.
Do you provide Audited or Reviewed financial statements?
No. We provide Compilation Engagement Financial Statements (previously called NTR or Notice To Reader). For your Audited or Reviewed Financial Statement needs, we are able to connect you with firms in our network.
Which Industries do you work with?
Although we work with most industries, we have specialized knowledge of clients in the E-Commerce, Startups, Medical and Creative Agencies space.
Do you provide Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Services?
We provide Accounts Payable services on a monthly frequency basis. We’ll setup a paperless workflow for you to provide all bills to be paid, and set up a payment platform for you. After that, we’ll follow a once-a-month process to schedule bills to be paid for the month.
We do not provide Accounts Receivable (Cash Collection) services.
Do you help with Advanced Tax Planning (Reorganization of Corporate Structure, Estate Planning, etc.)?
Absolutely! It’s one of the ways we add tremendous value to our clients. Our Advanced Tax Planning work is structured as follows:
- Discovery Call – To gather a high-level background and understand your goals and objectives.
- Phase 1 – To assemble all detailed background, tie the tax research to your specific situation, design the solution and steps for your reorganization, and present you with the solution(s).
- Phase 2 – Implementation of Phase 1, which incudes coordination with lawyers and business valuators. We summarize all of the work performed in a detailed Memo for you and your advisors.